Phone: 404.420.5762 ext. 109
Rich Maiore brings more than 20 years’ experience in marketing and communications with a track record of developing and implementing impactful global CSR programs for Fortune 500 companies and leading nonprofit organizations. Rich also led the corporate social responsibility practice at Cone Communications for ten years. His expertise lies in CSR strategy development, strategic philanthropy, nonprofit marketing and fundraising, employee engagement and CSR communications planning and implementation. Rich developed marketing and awareness campaigns for Coca-Cola Company and Atlanta Committee for the Olympic Games. He advanced corporate fundraising for Reading Is Fundamental, and worked on award-winning national philanthropic initiatives with companies and organizations like Gillette, T-Mobile, Northwestern Mutual, USO and AARP.
As a CSR strategist and cause marketing consultant at For Momentum, Rich offers diverse industry expertise in retail, consumer packaged goods, financial services, insurance and technology as well as issues areas, such as health care, education, international development and sports. He directs agency workflow and works with clients like Prevent Blindness and Communities in Schools.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Adjunct Professor, George Washington University School of Business, Sports Philanthropy Program
- New England Publicity Club
- Engage for Good, Member
M.A. Public Policy
Boston College – Boston, MA
American University – Washington, DC
Ask Rich About
- Developing CSR programs and employee engagement programs
- Optimizing marketing and communications messaging and positioning around cause marketing
- Leading on-site accelerator boot camps for companies looking to quickly pinpoint challenges and opportunities in cause marketing
- Volunteering with Rebuilding Together to provide home repairs and modifications to low-income homeowners
- Learning to paint with watercolors and acrylics
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.