Phone: 404.420.5762 ext. 120
At New London, Amy created successful direct marketing and membership programs for Fernbank Museum and Atlanta Track Club. She also produced marketing materials and publications for The Carter Center, City of Sandy Springs, Georgia Power, Kawasaki and Priority Payment Systems.
Amy began her career as an advertising copywriter. At For Momentum, she has worked with clients such as The NASCAR Foundation, Infinite Hero Foundation and the Elizabeth Dole Foundation.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Member
- Engage for Good, Member
University of Colorado – Boulder, CO
Ask Amy About
- Connecting people to a brand or nonprofit mission
- Developing personal relationships with the media
- Volunteering with Adopt a Golden Atlanta
- Lancelot, her “Turkey Dog,” rescued from the streets of Istanbul
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.