Phone: 404.420.5762 ext. 103
Caroline Aultman has more than 20 years of experience leading health care strategy and operations. Prior to joining the For Momentum team as a cause marketing consultant, Caroline served as the Executive Director of Strategic Planning and Business Development for WellStar, the Southeast’s largest not-for-profit health system.
At WellStar, she was responsible for market, demographic and competitor analyses, development of long-range strategic plans, and evaluation and implementation of acquisitions and affiliations for five acute care hospitals, an 800+ member employed medical group, a 182-bed skilled nursing facility, two inpatient hospice facilities and nine urgent care locations. Caroline played a prominent role in the design and implementation of WellStar’s Health Parks, comprehensive outpatient campuses with a five-year capital budget of nearly $200 million.
Caroline began her career in healthcare management engineering and operations improvement, working as both a consultant and a hospital leader. At For Momentum, she has worked with clients such as Playworks and Hope & Heroes CUMC.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Engage for Good, Member
- American College of Healthcare Executives, Member
- Atlanta Regional Commission Regional Leadership Institute, Class of 2014
- Georgia Tech Women’s Alumni Network, Board Member
M.H.A. and M.B.A.
Georgia State University – Atlanta, GA
B.S. Industrial and Systems Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology – Atlanta, GA
Ask Caroline About
- Designing custom cause marketing programs based on research and marketplace analysis—from pitch to implementation and measurement
- Creating corporate philanthropic partnerships that align with your organization’s strategic and financial goals
- Developing a case for clinical and research-based health care causes
- Volunteering as a mentor for girls in middle and high school
- Her family’s goal to visit all 50 states
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.