Phone: 404.420.5762 ext. 101
Eileen Apple brings strong communication and project management skills to the For Momentum team. She previously served as Assistant Director of Development for Goizueta Business School at Emory University, where she supported the school’s alumni relations and development teams. In this development role, Eileen was responsible for building partnerships through programs, events and marketing strategy to engage alumni and promote fundraising efforts. Eileen also successfully managed key donor and alumni events, MBA class reunions and major donor recognition receptions.
As a cause marketing consultant at For Momentum, Eileen has worked on the account teams for the American Cancer Society, American Lung Association, Cox Automotive Group, American Society of Transplantation, Prevent Blindness and Church World Service.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Engage for Good, Member
M.A. Higher Education Administration
Indiana University – Bloomington, IN
B.A. Secondary Mathematics Education
Florida State University – Tallahassee, FL
Ask Eileen About
- Researching and preparing background materials before meeting with potential cause partners
- Creating compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Designing programs and events that engage alumni and donors
- Volunteering with her daughter through the National Charity League at organizations including The Drake House, The Chattahoochee Nature Center, Feel Beautiful Today and Mutt Madness
- Balancing an exciting work environment with an active family
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.