Giana Humphrey brings more than 10 years of nonprofit revenue development and account management experience to her Account Executive role at For Momentum. Giana began her career at American Cancer Society, managing several Relay For Life events in the greater Atlanta area, which included one of the largest walks in the world. From there, Giana worked for the March of Dimes Georgia chapter in the role of Senior Community Director, where she was responsible for managing over 200 corporate teams participating in their national signature campaign, March for Babies. She most recently joined the National Corporate Engagement team at March of Dimes as National Account Manager, managing key stakeholder relationships for companies including HCA (Hospital Corporations of America), Aetna, AT&T, and CVS Health. Giana’s robust nonprofit experience will serve as an asset in managing clients such as Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Habitat for Humanity.
Spelman College – Atlanta, GA
Ask Giana About
- Project management
- Managing large-scale nonprofit signature campaigns
- Successful employee engagement best practices – key messaging
- Developing volunteer relationships
- Mobilizing young professionals through nonprofit board engagement
- Upcoming travel adventures, her love for music, discovering new restaurants, and Orange Theory Fitness
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.