Ginny Roche-Kelly is a cause marketing consultant with broad experience working closely with corporate partners to build strong cause marketing relationships. Ginny has developed innovative campaigns for local markets as well as created and managed international campaigns to meet fundraising and marketing goals. Ginny has served in the unique position of sitting with both the corporate decision-making team as well as pitching from the other side of the desk in the nonprofit arena. She has developed a refined appreciation of the diverse demands that need to be balanced when one is building a successful corporate partnership.Ginny spent almost a decade as the National Account Manager for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s (JDRF) largest corporate sponsor. During her time at JDRF, she raised annual revenue from $750,000 to more than $3 million and cumulatively secured $30 million through a broad mix of programs. Over the course of her career, Ginny has worked with many Fortune 500 companies including BP, Ford Motor Company, Ford Racing, DaimlerChrysler, Disney/Pixar, Hertz, Motorola and WPP. She is particularly proud of her creation and implementation of the Design Your Own Racecar program.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Engage for Good, Member
B.A. Telecommunications Management & Business Administration
Western Michigan University – Kalamazoo, MI
Ask Ginny About
- Designing custom cause marketing programs based on research and marketplace analysis—from pitch to implementation to measurement.
- Customizing corporate programs to meet marketing and financial goals
- Coordinating high profile events and grass roots initiatives that involve leading staff and volunteer teams ranging from those with small numbers to several hundred
- Volunteering as a Big Sis with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Learning how to make the perfect poached egg in culinary school
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.