Phone: 404.420.5762 ext. 111
Ivonne B. Mastin spent the better part of her career managing both the customer service and quality control departments at Cegedim Relationship Management, an information technology solutions company. At Cegedim, Ivonne was responsible for training and managing help desk support center staff, always maintaining a high standard for customer satisfaction. She also developed, implemented and managed a successful ISO 9001 Quality Management System.A detail and process-oriented professional, Ivonne focuses on operational efficiency and process improvement to ensure that each For Momentum client receives excellent client service and cause marketing agency support. Since joining For Momentum, Ivonne has worked to fine-tune inbound marketing and sales processes and improve client delivery efficiencies for a number of corporations and nonprofits.
Ivonne is fluent in both English and Spanish.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Engage for Good, Member
- National Charity League, Board Member, 2009-2011
B.A. Computer Science
Texas A&M University – College Station, TX
Ask Ivonne About
- Writing documentation and procedures that improve organization performance and continuity
- Planning and supervising a massive quality control project
- Volunteering at the Foster Care Support Foundation
- Swimming, biking and running in sprint triathlons
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.