Meticulous and detail-oriented, tactical and logistical, a planner and leader, cause marketing consultant Kelly Gifford delivers exceptional service and value on a daily basis. She understands how to navigate corporate and nonprofit challenges, having spent seven years focused on quality awards, brand standards and hotel compliance for seven hotel brands at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
Kelly also developed strategic marketing alliances for six years at the Arthritis Foundation. She was responsible for increasing the profitability of existing cause marketing relationships and securing new corporate partnerships that supported the mission of the organization and met the business objectives of corporate clients. Her years of experience add up to a keen knowledge in building and coordinating teams while focusing on measurable results.
As a former owner of an event planning company, Kelly has considerable event planning and management experience. At For Momentum, she has played an essential role in accounts such as IHG, Share Our Strength / No Kid Hungry, Alzheimer’s Association, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Lane Bryant, AARP Foundation, National Audubon Society and YMCA of the USA.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Engage for Good, Member
- American Marketing Association, Member
- Chattahoochee River Club Community, Pool Committee Chair
- PTA, Haw Creek Elementary and Lakeside Middle School, Member
Mercer University – Stetson School of Business and Economics – Atlanta, GA
Southeastern Louisiana University – Hammond, LA
Ask Kelly About
- Planning and executing premier corporate events
- Developing standards and policies and procedures for national brands and their franchisees
- Planning and executing an Olympics-related event that earned a Delta Air Lines “Gold Medal” team member award
- Cultivating creativity and an appreciation of art in kids
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.