Phone: 404.420.5762 ext. 118
Leesa Coyne is a graphic designer and video producer who serves as a creative partner to For Momentum and its clients. Through her company, Coyne Creative, Leesa is a one-stop shop for creative ideation and concepting. She specializes in graphic design for print, web, PowerPoint and social media. Her video productions focus on emotive sell, highlight reels and web shorts and allow her to showcase her diverse skills in editing, motion graphics, producing and art direction.
Before starting her own consultancy, Leesa worked as a graphic designer, video producer and editor at agencies Weber Shandwick and Cone Communications. She has created videos or designs for top-tier brands including: Jiffy Lube, Lindt, American Cancer Society, Barbour, T-Mobile, Feeding America, Highmark, Timberland, Yoplait, Betty Crocker, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Hellmans, Verizon, Excedrin, Sheba, Degree, Starwood, Ragu, All Things Hair and The National Wildlife Foundation. Since working with For Momentum, Leesa has delivered fresh concepts for cause partnership sales decks, infographics and other campaign elements.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Engage for Good, Member
B.F.A. Graphic Design (Expected 2017)
Suffolk University – Boston, MA
New England Institute of Art – Brookline, MA
Ask Leesa About
- Creating effective cause partnership sales presentations and materials
- Storyboard illustration and whiteboard and stop motion animation
- Livestreaming or using live video and audio of an event over the Internet to engage audiences
- Volunteering as a guitar instructor and band coach at Girls Rock Campaign Boston
- Creating all of the branding for her bands and helping other independent musicians in the Boston area
Return to the Our Team page to meet For Momentum staff members.