Lucy Spratlin is the perfect hybrid of results-driven marketing and communications professional and cause marketing consultant. She is an expert in developing compelling cause partnerships and public relations plans for consumer brands, associations and nonprofits. Lucy has more than a dozen years of experience representing leading brands including Best Buy, The Home Depot, American College of Rheumatology Research and Education Foundation, Heart Rhythm Society and the Home Safety Council.
As Director of Cause Marketing for Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Lucy managed cause promotion development and execution with numerous well-known brands including H&M, Disney, Gap, UGG, jcpenney, Sony and Toyota. She developed and managed national marketing plans and corporate engagement strategies for back-to-school and holiday seasons.Utilizing traditional and social media, Lucy skillfully executes integrated communications programs that reach and resonate with target audiences. Her creative input and effective project management skills have contributed to work that has earned more than 50 industry awards, including four PRSA Silver Anvils.
During her tenure at For Momentum, Lucy has worked with marquee brands and nonprofits including the American Cancer Society, SeriousFun Children’s Network, March of Dimes, Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE) and the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- Engage for Good, Member
B.A. Art History
Emory University – Atlanta, GA
Ask Lucy About
- Building communications and media relations strategies that enhance cause partnerships
- Managing large-scale, national cause marketing campaigns, special events and seasonal promotions
- Going to great lengths, including setting things on fire, to earn her clients national media attention
- Volunteering for children’s health causes like Make-A-Wish Foundation, Ronald McDonald House and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Her love of animals, especially her grumpy geriatric dog, Abby
- How kickboxing is making her a better parent
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.