Tracey Atwater brings more than 20 years of nonprofit fundraising and foundation administration experience to her cause marketing consultant role at For Momentum. Tracey served as Vice President of Foundation Administration at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, the largest health care system for children in Georgia and one of the largest pediatric clinical care providers in the United States. From there, Tracey accepted a position as president of the WellStar Foundation, the nonprofit arm of the WellStar Health System, Northwest Georgia’s largest not-for-profit health care provider. Tracey began her fundraising career at Atlanta’s High Museum of Art. She has had extensive involvement in the community throughout her career, including serving as a volunteer director of special events for the Task Force for the Homeless and member of the Junior Committee for the Shepherd Spinal Center. Given her wealth of expertise in the health care industry, Tracey often works with For Momentum’s voluntary health agency clients including the American Society of Transplantation and MDA, among others.
Business Affiliations and Professional Interests
- CFRE International, Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Engage for Good, Member
- Leadership Atlanta, 2012
- Leadership Cobb Alumni Association
Georgia State University – J. Mack Robinson College of Business – Atlanta, GA
B.A. Political Science
Furman University – Greenville, SC
Ask Tracey About
- Developing cause marketing partnerships as an integral part of any health care foundation’s fundraising plans
- Raising hundreds of millions of dollars for the One to Grow On campaign at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Working with a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
- Being a travel softball mom and running the Tough Mudder with her son
Return to the Our Team page to meet other For Momentum staff members.