Hope & Heroes needed a multi-year campaign designed to get caring New Yorkers to see Columbia University Medical Center as the go-to place in the tri-state area for treating children’s cancer and blood disorders so they would contribute funds.
- Increase awareness of giving opportunities within New York City and northern New Jersey area
- Create new multi-year campaign that stands out during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in September.
- Use board and C-suite connections to recruit and secure local and regional corporate sponsors
- Wrote and promoted shared messaging to partner customers and employees
- Equipped all partners with turn-key tools to promote the campaign
- Created new partnership page on the Hope & Heroes website
“ForMomentum implemented an innovative cause marketing campaign for our children’s cancer charity opening doors to new constituencies we hadn’t reached before. Its strategic planning and campaign implementation approaches were effective and its team skilled at project management and client communication. I strongly recommend this company. “
-Bob Bomersbach, Hope & Heroes, Executive Director
As a result of our collaboration, the Hope & Heroes campaign raised $107,000 and built awareness for the cause. More importantly, the first year of the campaign was such a success that new companies are already expressing an interest in participating in the coming years.
Large and small organizations can benefit from sharing messaging during a fixed timeframe to maximize efforts together