Grounded in findings from the Partnership POWER Assessment® and the facilitated discussion of its conclusions with key stakeholders, For Momentum’s Cause Marketing Strategy Blueprint will further refine selected partnership concepts that will enable your organization to capitalize on cause opportunities.
Cause marketing concepts will empower you to leverage current relationships and secure new partnerships that raise both funds and awareness for impact. For Momentum’s Cause Marketing Strategy Blueprint will outline appropriate partner levels, including benefits as well as costs, activation plans and overall expectations.
Our Cause Marketing Strategy Blueprint deliverables include:
- Concept overview, including recommendations for
- Message positioning
- Activation elements for various partner prospects
- Partnership benefits and costs with a focus on activation requirements
- Prospect pipeline list of anticipated industries or causes to target
- Outline of required materials, resources and implementation process
- Recommended metrics
- An interactive discussion of sponsorship strategy recommendations with key stakeholders to ensure operations feasibility and cultural fit
To learn about the next step in For Momentum’s three-part strategy process, visit the Strategic Coaching, Pipeline Development and Sales Outreach page.