For Momentum’s proven Partnership POWER Assessment® process enables us to understand your culture, business objectives, marketing plans and organizational assets as they relate to nonprofit-corporate partnership opportunities. The results are data-driven cause strategies that fit your culture, align with goals, complement and authentically represent your brand.
As an essential ingredient in the Partnership POWER Assessment® process, we compile and analyze competitive/industry segment information about cause alliance practices relevant to your niche to uncover best practices and competitive offerings. This includes data of mission-related competitors, funding competitors and best-in-class organizations of a similar size/resource mix.
We will benchmark your current brand and assets and those of competing organizations and campaigns. Then we will review our Partnership POWER Assessment® findings with key stakeholders and begin to refine initial partnership recommendations.
Deliverables of the Partnership POWER Assessment® include:
- Findings from competitive landscape review
- Recap of input from key stakeholders
- Partnership SWOT – an analysis outlining organizational/brand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats specifically related to partnership opportunities
- Gap analysis to identify missing elements or information
- Outline of cause-based insights/partnership concepts
- Facilitated discussion with key stakeholders to review Partnership POWER Assessment® findings and begin to refine initial partnership recommendations
To learn about the next step in For Momentum’s three-part strategic process, go to the Cause Marketing Strategy Blueprint page.