The ALS ice bucket challenge was the hottest public relations and fundraising campaign of 2014…so far! It generated an impressive 2.4 million+ videos on Facebook with over 28 million uploads, comments or likes. To put that in perspective, it achieved a tiny fraction of a 2013 effort that reached 300+ million on Facebook. What was that 2013 campaign??? It was #GivingTuesday and you can leverage its power this coming December 2, 2014. For Momentum has developed free tools and resources to help you accelerate your #GivingTuesday success through cause alliances. Click here to download your free planning tools and worksheets.
There is a day for giving thanks. There are two for getting deals. Now, there is #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, December 2, 2014, charities, businesses, communities and families around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give. Join the movement and be a part of this global celebration of a new tradition of generosity!
In 2013, only the second year of #GivingTuesday:
- 2 Billion+ individuals reached on Twitter (+338% over 2012)
- 300+ Million reached on Facebook
- 7,000+ #unselfies were posted
- Online giving on #GivingTuesday was up 90% compared to 2012
- Average online gift on #GivingTuesday 2013 was $142.05, significantly up from $101.60 in 2012.Are you ready for 2014? To bolster your #GivingTuesday strategies with innovative cause partnership elements, For Momentum is pleased to present our FREE #GivingTuesday Power of Partnership Infographic and Tool Kit, Planning Templates and Worksheets.
FREE DOWNLOADABLE #GIVINGTUESDAY TOOL KIT
This robust set of resources is designed to help amplify companies’ and causes’ #GivingTuesday activities through the shared power of partnership. Guidance and worksheets are included to help nonprofits amplify messages through alignment with their corporate partners. And, these tools help corporations select the right cause and leverage #GivingTuesday strategies to accelerate corporate giving! We’ve included a variety of examples and visuals of social media activations to help you develop ideas to tell your story in a meaningful way!
GET STARTED NOW!
Download your FREE Power of Partnership #GivingTuesday Tool Kit today! Boost your efforts with our planning tools that show you how to engage and inspire employees and consumers to donate or take other important actions for community impact.
EXPERT TIPS & TOOLS
| WORKSHEETS & TEMPLATES