The latest For Momentum annual Social Impact Stats Compendium is now available. Don’t miss the data and key trends it offers to help drive your partnership success in the year ahead.
- Timely cause marketing, cause partnership and corporate social responsibility (CSR) statistics
- Trends in corporate giving, social impact, point of sale campaigns and companies with purpose
- For Momentum original research on Best in Class (BIC) cause campaigns
- Partnership stakeholder perspectives: corporations, employees, consumers and B2B
- Latest thinking on hot topics: sustainability and climate change, DEI, ESG and COVID-19
Get the compendium to learn:
- What percentage of CSR leaders are funding new organizations with a racial equity mission
- Which of these institutions is the only one considered both competent and ethical: business, government, media or NGOs
- Why most U.S. consumers would stop buying from a brand
- What nearly half of U.S. consumers think is more important than ever for corporations to address
- The No. 1 factor that enhances a nonprofit’s ability to secure a partner
- Who feels more positive about a retailer after being asked to donate: women or men
- What Millennials and Gen Zers really want from their employers, plus their top five societal concerns
You’ll get nearly 100 valuable insights in an easy-to-use reference format you can return to again and again.
Any questions, let us know. We’re always here to connect, brainstorm and bolster the case for cause.